Appointments – How to Prepare
- The day before your appointment eat a variety of fruits (especially apples), vegetables (please do not include red peppers or corn), and certain herbs — suggestion: cascara sagrada, or wheat grass, or barley green, or spirulina, or alfalfa tablets, or aloe vera juice. It helps to dissolve accumulated fecal matter.
- Some exercise is helpful (walking is good).
- Have a light meal a few hours before your appointment.
- Reduce your intake of refined foods, white flour, sugars and mucous producing foods (dairy products).
- Avoid fried foods, all junk foods and red meats.
- Do not chew gum, eat gassy foods, yeast producing foods, and carbonated beverages. These foods will produce excess gases and may cause discomfort and difficulty evacuating. Some examples of gassy foods are: chewing gum, cabbage, broccoli, sodas, wine, beer, hard liquor, all yeast producing foods (bread, muffins, some starches, etc).
- Do not Eat or Drink 2 hours prior to your appointment.
© 2010-2013 Gravity Colon Hygiene DISCLAIMER: The content of this website is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment. We strongly suggest you consult your physician or health care provider before attempting or engaging in any of the ideas, methods or practices described in this website. Any information or statements made in this website regarding dietary supplements or health remedies have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The creators, producers, webmasters and distributors of the content of this website do not assume any responsibility and disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the improper use of the content of this website.